RE: [Epic] Girls Vs Gaming

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:20:02 +1000 (EST)

>And Tash should not be pushed, she's dangerous. And yes, Kelvin becomes an
>excited little kid all the time. My spouse is giving me THOSE looks now that
>I'm playing magic again and telling her about games. Almost the same look
>she gives me when I explain cricket and the email game I play in. She tries
>so hard to understand, but it's taken years for her to pick up on the
>intricacies of the game. But she tries.

Tash isn't THAT dangerous! All you do is nibble on her ear and.......
<details deleted to protect the guilty>.

Tash tries to understand too, but she usually smiles and goes back to
reading her crappy romance novels, which I don't understand the attraction
of, but there you go.

>Besides, who here on the list dosen't get excited when they get to open a
>new box/blister of minnies, or a new pack of cards, or get results from a
>PBM game or whatever. Isn't that part of the fun of gaming?

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!! Or playing the game and having great luck for a
change, or having your battle plan going exactly the way you planned, or
painting a mini REALLY well and being extremely proud of it, or finding
someone new who is really into gaming and being able to talk to them for
hours or getting a new computer game that keeps you up for all hours of the
night or...........
;-)

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a