RE: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle (OR RISK/EPIC)

From: Mark Leaman <mleaman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:33:19 -0400

It would depend on how the attacking force got to Canada I'd guess.

Like through Alaska? ;) Whooops, that's a U.S. state isn't it? <g>

Hey! What a great notion for an EPIC campaign! The take over of the
North American continent from a large force based in ASIA. Let's see...
Uhm, Blood Angels for Canada, Ultramarines for U.S. Mainland. Central
America hosts the Dark Angels and South America hosts Space Wolves.

Europe- Taken over by the BUGS! AIEEEEEEEEEE!

Eldar and Chaos working separately in ASIA as the assaulting hosts.

Squats- Hanging out down under until their armies lists are updated for
E40K.

Seems like a RISK game board map would be ideal to track territories.
Heh, for kicks, how about an extra fate card for each continent you
control? You could also start the campaign by using the land cards from
the Risk game to randomly distribute the territories. Just a thought...