RE: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle (OR RISK/EPIC)

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:53:53 -0500

From: Mark Leaman <mleaman_at_...>

<snip>
Seems like a RISK game board map would be ideal to track territories.
Heh, for kicks, how about an extra fate card for each continent you
control? You could also start the campaign by using the land cards from
the Risk game to randomly distribute the territories. Just a thought...

I have a map from Avalon Hill's Empires in Arms board games that is just
begging to be used for a campaign game. I think about that every time
I start painting. I just don't have the gumption to come up with rules to go
along with it.
John