[Epic] Titan exercise

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 12:48:49 -0500

I've got 4 Warlord Titans and 16 weapons I'd like to distribute
among them. (Actually, more than 16, but I'm not all that fond
of close-combat weapons, so I'm just using one chain fist. I also
have a Reaver and two Warhounds with various weapons, but I'll
probably be leaving those alone. I was originally going to use
one Warlord as terrain, as a destroyed Titan, but I think I'm going
to use them all.)

I'm possibly going to arm the things with whatever looks good.
However, I'm going to give a try to arming them so I'd be happy
with them if I played WYSIWYG. However, I'd like to get it to
work out well in both 2nd edition and Epic 40K. If anybody
think it sounds like an interesting puzzle, I'd welcome your
thoughts. I haven't thought about the 2nd edition side yet.

I'd like to stick with weapons being classified as suggested in
the E40K Battles book, but I'm open to occasional reclassifications,
especially as mentioned in there.

4 Warlords: A, B, C, D.

Death Rays:
2 Plasma Destructors
1 Volcano Cannon

Mega-cannon:
2 Quake Cannon

Heavy Barrage:
2 Multi-rocket Launchers

Heavy Weapons Batteries:
1 Inferno gun
2 Gatling Blasters
1 Laser Blaster
1 Turbo Laser Destructors
2 Plasma Cannons

1 Vortex Missle

Close Combat:
1 Chain Fist (actually a couple of chain fist and power fists)

I was originally going to arm the Warlords for Epic40K in the
following way (using Turbo Laser as Death Ray):