Re: [Epic] Titan excercise oops

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:44:16 -0700

Sauron1 writes;As a collector of Warlord titans,I suggest you use the
plug-in approach to arming your Warlords.I have 30 odd Warlords and only
about half have fixed weapon mounts because I aquirred them that way.
        Try creating those big back banners in corel draw or import 25mm
historical banners from the Mideaval wargamers. One whole group of mine
carry 25mm Napoleonic Battle flags! sauron1