Re: [Epic] Titan excercise oops

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:10:53 -0500

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;As a collector of Warlord titans,I suggest you use the
> plug-in approach to arming your Warlords.I have 30 odd Warlords and only
> about half have fixed weapon mounts because I aquirred them that way.
> Try creating those big back banners in corel draw or import 25mm
> historical banners from the Mideaval wargamers. One whole group of mine
> carry 25mm Napoleonic Battle flags! sauron1

I'm not big on banners, so won't be putting them on, anyway. I
just don't like the way they look. But how do you keep your weapons
on, especially the arms? Are they painted? I suppose I could
use Elmer's glue. I was kinda assuming that if I painted them they
would have to be permanently attached, but I guess that's not so.

andy
askinner_at_...