RE: [Epic] IG HWs

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:37:56 -0500

> To the best of my knowledge, the biggest thing a guardsman
can
> carry these days is a special weapon, such as a plasma gun or a
> flamer. My only sources of information are a brief flipping through
> of the IG Codex and the WD, which I read regularly.

>> Some of the 40k guardsmen carry HWs - I think the tallarn
>>desert raiders have a missile launcher guy that is carrying the
>>launcher on his shoulder.

AFAIK that's the Catachan (sp?) jungle fighters
but he's using a nice little support / tripod to keep the
launcher level
"l'homme"

Phil

---> No, the Tallarn Desert Raiders have a figure shoulder-firing a
missile launcher. His loader buddy is holding a missile. It's a good
pair, looks kinda like your Afghani/Arab ambush-style pop-up shot...

Chris Miller