Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 97 11:41:05 EDT

At 05:00 AM 5/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 27/05/97 11:40:38, duckrvr_at_... writes:
>
><<
> Yikes again. Perchance, does the IG player have to keep all of these in the
> deck when he draws? At least that would give a significant chance of having
> worthless cards.
> >>

>No its okay, they all seconadry uses - ofr the anti specific army ones, its
>either a reroll, or in the case of the eldar card, you can draw another.
>
>You didnt actually think there would be penalties for using these cards did
>you?!?!?
>That would make them fair!!!
>
>BTW, the 1/2 firepower card lasts for one phase only, and the lose D6 blast
>markers can be played at any time...
>
>k.a.

Well, it's not really too hard to believe that GW will eventually produce
similar decks for the other races. I don't _think_ it will get too out
of hand (God I hope not), but we will see...

I personally don't mind if all the races eventually get this type of deck.
Sure, the Imperial forces are given a boost right now, but you don't _have_
to play with them if you don't want to. Same thing goes with the chapter
specific rules. Maybe players should just delay the use of the Tarot until
the other decks come out, to make things a little more equitable.

Elias