Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:00:04 -0400

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

[imperial tarot deck]

> Well, it's not really too hard to believe that GW will eventually produce
> similar decks for the other races. I don't _think_ it will get too out
> of hand (God I hope not), but we will see...
>
> I personally don't mind if all the races eventually get this type of deck.
> Sure, the Imperial forces are given a boost right now, but you don't _have_
> to play with them if you don't want to. Same thing goes with the chapter
> specific rules.

        Exactly. Still, it would be nice if the designers
finally realized they have this unhealthy obsession with
making imperial armies better and got some damn help already.

> Maybe players should just delay the use of the Tarot until
> the other decks come out, to make things a little more equitable.

        You're assuming other decks are coming out. Myself,
I don't see that happening. Unless WD 210 says differently,
I'd bet $10 bucks that no other race gets its own deck.

Scott
shupes_at_...