Re: [Epic] [Epic 40k] New Space Wolf units

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:10:37 +0100

> Incidentally, I dont' care if someone wants to use these powers, but the
> first time they show up with a SW terminator stand w/ heavy weapons, White
> Scar infantry, a DA Ravenwing, and a BA death company they're gonna get some
> dice up their bung. If you want to use special abilities froma particular
> chapter, then you better stick with the chapter exclusively, i.e. no White
> Scar infantry supported by Ultramarine armor detachments.
>
> Temp

Temp has never read the fluff about crusades, where elements of several
different chapters collaborate together to achieve a particular result.
Of course, if I were a member of the Administratum I'd want to send out
a crusade comprised of the worst units from each chapter, as opposed to
the best (warning - sarcasm).

Richard
Who will defend his bung from hillbilly types to the last breath