Re: [Epic] Silo crews

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:55:15 -0500

All this talk about nuclear missiles made me remember this plastic
color-forms type, window stick-on, Fall-out chart I bought at a science and
military surplus store. It's called:

AREA PREDICTOR, RADIOLOGICAL FALLOUT, ABC-M5A2
(for instructions on use see TM3-210 and TM3-6665-304-10

Maybe there are a few military people on the list that might be able to
figure out what this means. If anyone actually has the Training Manuals
referred to I would love a copy of them so I can figure out how this dumb
thing works.