Re: [Epic] Some Nice alternate figure for E40K

From: lemming <lemming_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:31:56 -0700

Alan Brain wrote:

> sauron1 wrote:
> >
> > Sauron1 writes:Michael; What do the abreveations CMD stand for? I use
> > Renegade Legion Grav Tanks and all the vehicles from OGRE myself.The
> > Ogres vehicles themselves are a tracked titans of a Pre-dark Age/Original
> > Human expansion Empire my Imperials are figting.With those and Battle
> > teck units They give quite a variable number of vehicles that fit right
> > in. sauron1
>
> Same Here. I have an interesting scenario where both sides are fighting
> over a Dark Age Relic. During the course of the battle, the Mk V wakes
> up. I use a small program on my laptop to decide what it does from
> thereon.
>
> Stats:
> Armour 6.
> Damage 100
> 6 Vortex Missiles
> 6 Megacannon 120cm range (Artillery) (Flak) (3 left, 3 right)
> 2 Pulsars 120cm range (Flak)
> 24 BPs all-round, 15cm range
> Move 25cm

Whee..

That would certainly recreate the fear I remember facing one of those in
the old cardboard counters OGRE/GEV days. Tell me, how many times have
you played this scenario, and what were the results?

Worked up any sort of crit table, to represent bits being blown off?

How large is the model you use for the Mark V ?

-Lemm