Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:16:43 +0100

> Well, what with WD being heavily E40K oriented right now, I don't think it
> is too outrageous to say that there is a good probability that the other
> races will get decks of their own. I mean, heck, the last couple of WD
> card supplements have been for E40K. The other game systems have kinda
> been left behind in GW's push for E40K. However, it wouldn't suprise me
> if you were right.

I think we'll see WD include E40k articles until around WD214, when
they'll start plugging Gorka Morka, at which point E40k articles will
all but dry up. Of course, as the chaos and imperial guard figures
won't be out by then, there will be scope for one or two last adverts (I
meant articles, sorry) and that'll be it. Judging by GWs increasing
push of just the two core games and marginalising the rest, I don't see
E40k getting the same level of support as even the original Epic.

Richard