Re: [Epic] Wanted: Imperial Fliers

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 09:04:06 +1000 (EST)

>Does anyone know of a store, in the U.S., that will ship mail order,
>that still has some Imperial fliers left? I'm looking for a couple
>blisters of Marauders and/or Thunderbolts. If not, I'm looking for a
>few used ones someone may be willing to part with.

If you are looking for these kinds of flyers, then you might like to try the
Silent Death ships box (I can't remember what its called off the top of my
head at the moment). It has two fighters in it that look pretty close to
the TBolt and the Maurauder. The others could easily be used for Eldar
flyers and such like. You get 48 plastic fighters for not much moola!

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a
             tingle up the old spine!"
                  -The Tick