Re: [Epic] Q&A 2 (and notes)

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 12:52:38 +0100

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> > Richard
> > Who will continue to ask stupid questions until GW stops writing stupid
> > rulebooks.
>
> My friend, you have a *long* job ahead of you!

What worries me is that in the past, this task seemed less onerous. I
can't remember having any rules questions that went unanswered by a
careful reading of the rules to "Blood Royale" or "Block Mania>" "The
Fury of Dracula" didn't require a Q&A, and there was no FAQ for the
original "BloodBowl." Yet in many cases, it is the same designers and
ruleswriters that are responsible for the current debacles.

So was I just terminally niave, or does my memory fail me, or was I
really too innocent to note the cracks between the rules? Or is there a
more sinister motive to a real drop in the quality of the GW written
word?

Richard