Re: [Epic]Lifta Droppas

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 08:07:04 -0400 (EDT)

Well ,this is how we have decided to handle it here. :

The SLD work against starting DF. If starting DF is 6+, no tossing
around. End of argument.

I pointed out that an Imperator with 1DF left must mass more than a
Shadowsword (4DF). Even if large chunks were blown off, the princeps
would have to operate out of a bastion if you say that damage reduces
mass!

The rule works, the Orks grumble but accept it, and we go on playing.
Thanks to all for the input. The discussion mutated somewhat, as I
originally asked about the SLD and holofield saves, but it's been
interesting.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune