Re: [Epic] June: GW Prices Rise....

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 20:33:53 -0700

Giancarlo Mauri wrote:

> Dear all,
> hey, if prices are rising once more, I should buy my E40K box NOW!
> (or maybe never...)
> This is a large expense, and I am not convinced because in the net I have
> read a lot of critics about the game sistem (and GW), and very little else.

I would recommend E40K as being the best set of miniatures rules GW has
ever produced. Not that that's such a big recommendation.

I would certainly recommend buying E40K from a US internet discount
mailorder shop, it's bound to be much, much cheaper (even with postage)
than anywhere in Europe.

> In Italy there are no GW stores in which one can browse the rules or the
> contents of the box, so I would be most happy if anyone could send comments
> or maybe a brief summary about how the game actually works.

Look in White Dwarf 208. This has an excellent exposition of the game.
Borrow a copy from someone who has it.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture