Re: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 08:41:32 -0700

Robert Lenghaus wrote:

> OK the some of the new ones are nice, but why couldn't they redo all of
> them, like the marine captain, devastators, assualt, terminators and the
> bikes. The old style now stick out like dogs balls. And which idiot did
> the scouts? they are now noticably the biggest marines, when scouts become
> marines are their head's compressed back into their body cavity just so
> they can fit into their armour!
No, by the time they get to be marines they only have a few original
body parts and they squeeze them into the armor permanently! I had the
same gripe.

Incidently, there is a company advertising 6mm Napoleonic minis. I am
going to purchase some soon. I think they could double as imperial guard
or chaos cultists. I post more when I have them in hand.

danlobb_at_...
back on the list, but still E40K-less.