Re: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 14:22:18 +0100

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes.There used to be metal SM and at least Eldar to I have
> three metal individual SM,two with different heavy weapons and one lone
> metal SM on a jet bike (remember them)They used to be in the blisters of
> larger metal pieces like reavers or tanks.I wish I could have more of
> thease my self!

I knew that sauron would beat me to this one (but we're both dinosaurs
to actually have any of these left). I've got a Mk6 armoured marine
with a detailed missile launcher, and a ciouple of Eldar heavy weapons
teams fromthe old Adeptus Titanicus blisters (yes, you really could buy
a Titan in a blister - care to guess how much the new Phantom will be?)

Richard