Re: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 09:04:34 -0500

At 02:22 PM 6/2/97 +0100, you wrote:

>> Sauron1 writes.There used to be metal SM and at least Eldar to I have
>> three metal individual SM,two with different heavy weapons and one lone
>> metal SM on a jet bike (remember them)They used to be in the blisters of
>> larger metal pieces like reavers or tanks.

>I knew that sauron would beat me to this one (but we're both dinosaurs
>to actually have any of these left). I've got a Mk6 armoured marine
>with a detailed missile launcher, and a ciouple of Eldar heavy weapons
>teams fromthe old Adeptus Titanicus blisters (yes, you really could buy
>a Titan in a blister

Well, I can't compete there. I just have a couple metal Joe Marines and a
metal land speeder. But I did buy some old Ork figs for a friend of mine so
that he could complete an entirely metal Kult of Speed, per 2nd ed. TOE. A
few months before I found those (in a dusty corner of a tiny comics shop) he
had called England to see if they were available at any price. Apparently
the phone rep spoke to him like he was some sort of "half-crazy bloody yank."

Temp