Re: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: E. Sund <esund_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 08:40:30 -0700 (PDT)

I was just thinking of the lead marines myself. I have managed to
scrounge up six of them and am making a really nice command stand. I have
4 with bolters (3 poses), 1 with a lascannon, and one with a bolter and a
back banner (my treasure!). I'm using the heavy and the abnner + 3
bolters (all different poses). The other one can spice up my traitor
legion as thier Force Commander (old infanty rules).

Anybody else ou there using the old lead ones? I don't think they ever
offered lead infantry blisterpacks, just the single ones at the bottom of
the other packages. At least in North America. Sort of cruel seeing as
how they used them in all of those battle scenes in WD109, 110, etc. Just
like those lead warlords! Argh!

E. SUnd