RE: [Epic] special chapters - Blood Angels

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 97 11:59:01 EDT

At 04:07 PM 6/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>>as they will never have
>>more than 15 units.
>
>sorry
>don't follow you on this one
>why is there a 15 unit max on this detatchment ?
>watch this
>Main Force
>
>1. Space Marines ( 2 units ) plus Rhino x pts
>2. Space Marines ( 6 units ) y pts
>3. Rhinos ( 3 units ) z pts
>
>all perfectly legit entries
>agreed ?
>so ...
>
>Main Force
>1. Space Marines ( 30 units ) x pts
>2. Rhinos ( 15 units ) y pts
>
>there's a det with 45 units in it before counting HQ / psyker /
>support ...
>
>Phil

I was talking specifically about the Death Company. As I read it in
A.E.Brain's post, you can only take them in their own detachment.
As each unit (i.e. 1 base) has to be bought separately, you can only
take 10 of them. Add a captain and a librarian, and you're still only
at 12 units. For the rest of the marine forces, yes, there can be over
15 units, but the Death Company will never have over 12.

Elias