Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 14:00:51 -0400 (EDT)

duckrvr_at_... writes:
> expansions (wasn't one of them actually titled "Nuns with Guns"?). Terribly
> goofy, but I can see how it could catch on (same thing I though about TMNT).

        I was quite happy to see TMNT restarted. I hadn't collected
it for a few years, but decided to give the new Image comic a try.
The writing and art are both average or slightly better, but the main
characters talk and act pretty much in character. Best of all, I
found the Dark Horse minis a week ago. They only had the one kind of
blister, so all I could get were the actual turtles, but they're sort
of the most important ones anyways. Now I just have to figure out
where I can find the rest of them. They're about as hard to find as
Lead Warlords, unfortunately.

Mark