Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:55:26 +0800

At 09:49 PM 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The ranges as listed are correct. There's no reason to change them -
>the Ordinatus simply carries a longer range version. The Ordinatus is
>pretty much one gigantic plasma annihilator and nothing else.

I know, but considering that the plasma annihilator on Imperator is on a
higher platform (on the arm) one would think it would have a longer range.
On the other hand, I always think of Ordinatus to be more of a siege machine
- as such longer range might ensure its greater survivability.

Regards
Oki

Regards,