RE: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 12:43:24 +1000 (EST)

>WOW I didn't realise there were that many lead 8mm figs produced, I've got
>some old dreads too and some old robots, in the different configs like
>conqueror, castellan (not the knight), crusader, and a few others. I was
>lucky enought to get some of the lead mekaniaks, big guns and wartracks in
>some blisters of old Titanicus ork vehicles. How I wish they would take
>up this pratice again, it would sure win back a hell of a lot of good will
>that they have lost.
>
>Rob L.

I've got some of the old dreadies, and they made some great jetbikes for
marines that looked pretty damn good. While they are patting themselves on
the back for their new minnies they seem to have forgotten the old stuff
they made. (Maybe they haven't been able to wrangle/cheat the rights to them
off their creators this time)

As for GW winning back the goodwill, well I'm not sure they'll be able to do
that. They seem to have really swung over to profits first. Maybe the mess
they are in with GWUS will smarten them back up and see them start treating
players, stores (non-GW) and their staff better again. Or maybe not, the
almost monopoly they have in the UK seems to keep them going. Oh well.
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "He dosen't know what he wants.
                         He's Insane"