Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 14:31:15 +1000 (EST)

> The ranges as listed are correct. There's no reason to change them -
> the Ordinatus simply carries a longer range version. The Ordinatus is
> pretty much one gigantic plasma annihilator and nothing else.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

The plasma anhilator on the Imperator is just as big if not bigger than
the ordinatus, In SM Ed2 the Anhilator had a longer range. Also the range
of the sonic cannon has been dcreased to 60 when it too had a longer
range than the cannon on the ordinatus, sorry if that seems a bit confused
but I've forgotten the name of the other ordiantus there was Mars,
Golgotha and ..........