Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 06:01:15 -0400 (EDT)

Armageddon! It kicks ass in E40k! I thought that losing the "dispersion
field" or whatever it was called would be the death of these machines, but
they perform well. At least the Armageddon and Golgotha do. Never picked
up the Mars. BTW: In Epic2 it was hinted at but never quite made a rule
that each Ordinatus was unique. Friends of mine played a battle against a
guy who took two Golgotha. Talk about your cheese!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune