Re: [Epic] Crap miniatures

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 22:18:18 -0700

sauron1 writes;I keep that one in the glass case my wife keeps here Royal
Dalton china dolls.Its the only thing she lets me put in there and I
don,t even have the key anyway!P.S. I have lost most of my E-mail
inbox/reply files when I installed Netscape 4/5 beta and may be sending
most of this in Java or twice,I,m not shure so I appologise before hand.I
have a trade startted for old square bases for my new and have sent out a
cople of copies of Codex and Adaptus Titanicus,but anything before last
friday is gone,boy do I hate being a beta tester sometimes!I have a
purchase of imperial guard going with John and Mary but lost their phone
and address to!We had an Federal election on Moday June 2nd,but as
usual the politicians whon and the people lost,somehow it seems
fixed to me,just like when I fight Tiranids,I always loose bad!
sauron1