Re: [Epic] Crap miniatures

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 10:27:03 -0500

At 02:22 PM 6/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>sauron1 wrote:
>>
>> Sauron1 writes.There used to be metal SM and at least Eldar to I have
>> three metal individual SM,two with different heavy weapons and one lone
>> metal SM on a jet bike (remember them)They used to be in the blisters of
>> larger metal pieces like reavers or tanks.I wish I could have more of
>> thease my self!
>
>I knew that sauron would beat me to this one (but we're both dinosaurs
>to actually have any of these left). I've got a Mk6 armoured marine
>with a detailed missile launcher, and a ciouple of Eldar heavy weapons
>teams fromthe old Adeptus Titanicus blisters (yes, you really could buy
>a Titan in a blister - care to guess how much the new Phantom will be?)

I love talking old school. I've got the metal figures and the marine on
the jet bike. I also have the metal S.M. loading the mole mortar, and
about 10 of the metal land speeders (man is the antenna big!) It seems the
only thing I'm missing is those really old lead Warlords that were pictured
on the A.T. box. I wonder is Sauronl would sell them for $100 each?

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians