Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:07:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'd seen it before, but thanks anyway. My gaming buddies tell me that it
should only take them 12 to 18 months to critique the rules and decide if
thay are acceptable. I feel a cold rage burning in my Dwarven heart...

I'll certainly record you as an ally, but not in the Book of Grudges.
That's reserved for enemies and faithless allies (and my gaming
buddies...) :)

It still pisses me off that GW killed off 2/3 of my fighting might with
the new rules. My Ultramarines and IG armys get a little old after a
while, and I'd love to break out my Squats and Knights. BTW: I like the
Squat write-up, but the Knights seem overpowered IMHO. They are far more
potent then the Chaos Knights (which, of course, were corrupted Imperial
Knights according to the GW storyline, go figure!)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune