Re: [Epic] coupla questions

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 11:04:27 -0400

Andy Skinner wrote:

> Thanks. Yes, I knew which was librarian and chaplain because they
> were shown in their own stands with labels. But the way you say it
> here brings up a question. You say "librarians are blue and
> chaplains are black". (Sounds like a poem. "Librarians are blue,
> Chaplains are black. If you paint 'em different, we'll shoot you
> in the back.") Are they always?

        Yes, if you want to follow GW's color schemes. Their whole
armor is supposed to be the designated color, while one of their
shoulder pads (the left?) is their chapter's color with their chapter's
badge. AFAIK Chaplains have always been colored black, the bit about
all-blue librarians didn't come out until GW released new Librarian
figs for 40k a year or two ago. At least, I think that's right -
if you look at some of GW's older librarian figs (Mk 6) they are
partially blue but not totally.

> > Don't know about 210, but 209 was a waste. E40k-related
> > inserts, I think, but otherwise useless.
>
> What were the inserts in 209?

        zuh... I think there was another summary sheet (like the
back cover of there Armies Book) only 1-sided so it only had half
the info (the other side was the box cover painting). I cannot
recall what the other insert was... nothing you don't already have
(assuming you already have the box set) or all that useful.

Scott
shupes_at_...