RE: [Epic] Killer Indirect Barrages in E40K

From: Philip Nixon <philip.nixon_at_nda.n-i.nhs.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:20:16 +0100

Besides, it's not like the lowered stratagy rating is a disadvantage or
anything, your still higher. Are there still allying rules? I didn't
notice
any. I know the imperial armies can allie freely, but can you still
ally
marines with edlar for instance?

It's in the Battle Book, IIRC. Imperial and Eldar, Orks with chaos, and
no
one with the bugs.

Temp

I still don't get this
if anyone is going to be allied to chaos
it'll be the IG .
Either that or every piece of fluff ever written
re the Horus Heresy
and the incursions of chaos as a background to a
scenario
have been the biggest load of tush
so what GW are saying is
that the SMs are continually sallying
forth in their never ending struggle to crush chaos
and stop it from infiltrating and influencing...

orks

mmmm

I would say re allies for Chaos :
Orks yes as noted s'where chaos sometimes bends an ork warlord
        to do it's bidding
Bugs no
Eldar mmm no
SMarines no - already enough traitor legions we don't need any more
IG yes Yes YES

(IMHO)

Phil