Re: [Epic] Guard tactics

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 06:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

On the other hand, it would also allow the Imperial player to "cheese" by
leaving a unit behind as, say, artillery guard, and apply all blast
markers to them, and fire the forward unit at full effect. My, what a
run-on sentance that was! Of course, the rear unit would need a target to
soak the blast markers against.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune