[Epic] Lost World

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:15:24 +0800

Saw the Lost World. Not very good, in my opinion.
While the graphics and effects are cool, the plot and the execution is kinda
bad. But maybe it is just me :)

One thing that struck me was the viciousness of the velociraptors. I have
always wonder at the seemingly invincible ability of genestealers in HtH, at
least in the fluff. I mean how mean and nasty can these guys be - can they
like take on SM or even a termie in HtH. The aliens do not seem that scary
in Aliens (Sigourney Weaver) series. But after seeing those velociraptors in
action, I can easily equate velociraptors = genestealers. I kinda feel pity
for the termies in Space Hulk.

Regards
Oki