Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 05:08:07 -0700

Ken Taborek wrote:

> Don't you think the Imperial SHT with all the one shot missiles on the
> side (forget the name) would be accuratly represented by giving it one
> vortex? It has been lumped in with all other SHT, and it was the most
> unique. Of course, the price would have to go up.

Yer dragging up bad memories here. That tank was the reason I got out
of epic last time. The big red safety missiles in improbable places
seemed like some sort of crossbreed with G.I.Joe or maybe Barney. I'd
never before felt so much that 2nd ed. was aimed at twelve year olds and
younger. I hope that thing never resurfaces.

-Lemm