Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:11:49 -0400 (EDT)

I, on the other hand, bought a company of those tanks (Swordhammers,
Maceblades, Glaivemauls?) as soon as they came out. But then, I've always
been accused of acting younger than my age would indicate. :)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune