Re: [Epic] E40K Squats - LONG!!!

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:20:17 -0400 (EDT)

Perhaps not. To be completely wierd, and argue both sides of the
argument, many units that had widely varying levels of effectiveness were
lumped together into one generic FP factor. So, it's not so much of a
stretch to treat Thunderers as the same FP as other races heavy infantry.
I just _wanna_ see them be better ;)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune