RE: [Epic] Killer Indirect Barrages in E40K

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 09:00:16 -0500

At 11:25 AM 6/4/97 +0100, you wrote:

>you missed my point
>what they were talking about was allies

>BTW haven't got books to hand
>but how do Cultists compare with IG ?

They are stright up the same, except for the organization, and a handful of
units. My point was, that if you could take IG as allies, it would
invalidate that entire portion of the army. Who would take cultist when you
can get a better TOE using IG units? Not to mention the fact that you could
take an all CSM force to get your 5 strategy, and reinforce them with
Imperial titans or IG artillery. Basically, I think it would ruin the
flavor AND be cheesy.

Temp