[Epic] The Article you asked for (LONG).

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:58:46 +1000 (EST)

Well, enough people have asked, so here is the article that Michael sent the
Colonel and I (there were too many to post them privately, so here it is for
all). No offence to the Colonel or to Michael intended by posting this
article, but as Michael is off this list now, I hope he won't mind.

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a
             tingle up the old spine!"
                  -The Tick