Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 20:43:00 -0700

--->8----------

> Thunderers as Warriors + 2x Heavy Weapons

I like. Excellent.

> (^) Gyrocopters on Flak orders have a firepower value of 1 as they cannot
> bring their secondary guns to bear.

Too complex for my liking.

> (#) Immobile units fixed in place and cannot move; if forced to retreat they
> are destroyed.

Hmmm.... don't like extra rules, but....

General Comment: Troop types Better than my own, esp ExoArmour. Like the
2xHvy Weapons. Not so keen on Gyrocopter specials. KISS.

The organisations I'm less thrilled with. (Why? I'm still working on
that, but basically too many special restrictions). I suspect somewhere
between the current web definition, your definition, plus my tunnellers,
we could have a good basis for GW making E40K (and hence 40K) squats
early.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture