Re: [Epic] Guard tactics

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 06:41:17 -0400 (EDT)

Any units left as Arty guard basically just sit around, untill they're
attacked by the enemy. If I can get my opponent to ignore my arty by
leaving an infantry screen in front of them, then they've already done
their job! And, this thread was started re: the tactic of splitting a
guard force into seperate units led by the 3 commanders, so they would be
in command.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune