Re: [Epic] [Epic40K] 1000pt Eldar Army list for critique

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 08:59:59 -0500

At 09:22 PM 6/4/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Eldar Warhost <This is main army detachment for general purpose use>
>Morale: 7 Reserve Speed: 30cm? Total Cost: 346

I'm not sure these unts with different abilities won't get in eachother's
way. In other words, they'll be able to do anything, but wont' do anything
well.

>Eldar Warhost <This will be my long range/heavy fire support detachment>
>Morale:7 Reserve Speed: 10cm Total Cost: 303

Why the scouts? They'll just get out of command if you use them. I would
also look at using warwalkers instead of the support weapons. They are
faster, so they can keep up if you need to move. Of course, if you are just
trying to get AT shots, then that's a different matter.

>Eldar Warhost <This will be my fast attack detachment>
>Morale:7 Reserve Speed: 40cm Total Cost:350

That's good. You can also take a smaller version with 5 bikes and 5 vypers
for 75 points less.

> There you have it! I have a question on the Exarch included with the
>Hawk units. Would they slow the Hawks and the detachment Reserve Speed to
>15cm or are the stands considered to be at the speed of the main unit?

Same speed. As are Warlocks.

> Also on the Dark Reaper detachment I wasn't sure how the command unit
>worked.

One command stand + up to 5 regular squads. A total of 6 stands possible.

Temp