[Epic] [Epic40k] What about tournaments, then?

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:50:35 -0400

I like the idea of three dark reapers / thunderers etc. per stand to
make it clear that they're loaded with heavy weapons and the equal of a
five man devastator team. Does anyone know if this would be acceptable
at tournaments? I'm not big into competitions, but if GW or anyone
else does hold an Epic 40k grand tournament, I'll be there.

By the way, does anyone know if there will be such a thing? Since
Jervis is now in Hobby Promotions, perhaps Allen could ask him what the
GW tournament plans are regarding Epic 40k?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius