Re: [Epic] E40K Squats - Phykers

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:33:55 -0500

>In a message dated 04/06/97 05:20:36, tbloom_at_... (Thomas
>Bloom) writes:
>
><<
> Rember the IG can now have like what 3? or so phykers per infantry Det.
> Eldar can have 11. Deamons can have 25. Maybe one per detachment isn't
> out of line in the new scheme of things. Give the warlord the opion of
> including a Phyker for +10 points. >>
>
>At 75 points for a farseer, I think you should count the Eldar as only being
>able to take 10 psykers... :-)
> After all, its in the fluff!
>
>K.a.

Haliquins can take a shadowseer for their 11th phyker. (why you would want
more than 2 or 3 I can't quite figure). Every other race can take (for 10
points or so) at least one phyker per Infantry Detachment, I would advocate
that squats should be no different. Making rules to fit the fluff is bad.
Go for game balance/playability and be much happier.

Thomas