RE: [Epic] GW BOYCOTT (MUST READ IMEADIATELY) (fwd)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 11:56:34 -0500

At 10:14 AM 6/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>----> I'd really like to hear from some shop owners as to how much
>difference this special status really makes. There are 3 or 4 game
>stores around here within 15 minutes drive.

Under normal circumstances, but when a person is moving and wants to find a
game store and the attendant social group that goes along with it the ads
can help. they can also help if your competition sells GW, but isn't
"chapter approved." If someone wants a specific mini, they'll com eto your
store if htey can't find it. Small potatoes, maybe, but if you treat them
right, they'll come back.

> but you can't complain
>too loudly if GW says "we will anoint you as a special store if you
>follow these rules" and then you go and break those rules.

That was my point.

Temp