Re: [Epic] [Epic40K] 1000pt Eldar Army list for critique

From: Mike Stachowski <mlstack_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:55:57 -0400

Howdy Temp,

>Whoops. I missed that. Try taking a Wraithguard stand, adding a warlock
>and upgrading him to HQ. You get a 6 armor, an AT shot, and since all the
>other infantry in the detachment are 15cm range, you don't really lose
>anything in that respect. It comes out at about 54 pts + the falcon,
IIRC.

  Hmm, . sounds like another option to try, perhaps against
opponents with heavy armoured forces <ie SM/IGs> to increase the
# of AT shots I have? Or is maximizing the # of AT shots over general
FP always beneficial? I'd like for the main detachment to be able to put
3 BM's (24FP) when firing at full strength which is what I based my
detachment design on. Thoughts?

Later, Mike S.