Re: [Epic] [E40K] Squats -- different list

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 15:59:31 -0400 (EDT)

Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...> writes:
> Your forgetting that they had 3! dice each at 5+ to hit. This was 50%
> better firepower per unit than any other heavy weapon unit.

        I agree. The only other infantry that came close were Exarchs
and Dark Reapers. Exarchs are far more expensive, and Dark Reapers
were too slow to be a self-respecting member of an Eldar army. Not to
mention, Thunderers were better at infantry, Dark Reapers at slightly
heavier stuff. (FP vs. AT... I feel DRs should have one AT shot)

Mark