Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 20:15:17 -0400 (EDT)

"Miller, Chris" <CMiller_at_...> writes:
> ----> "More expensive by a good bit" - 650 vs 600 ain't much difference

        No, it isn't, but I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Assuming I haven't been misreading it, 3 Stormhammers costs 500, and 3
Stormblades costs 650. I'd much rather have 3 Stormhammers, a
Techmarine, and 5 Sentinels than the Stormblades. (I hope I got those
points right)

> but the Stormblades were just handy against Chaos, Orks, Marines pretty
> much anything I was dealing with at the time. As I mentioned, big tanks
> had a short life expectancy in our games, so the one-shot firepower
> wasn't as much of a downside...

        With the life expectancies you mention, I'm surprised you can
use them at all! They sound like your opponents can sit there and
pick them off before they can get in range to do anything. How do you
kill anything with a 50cm range and no maneuverability?

Mark