Re: [Epic] Plasma Anhilator

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 21:36:02 -0400

Miller, Chris wrote:

> ----> "More expensive by a good bit" - 650 vs 600 ain't much difference
> . I've used all the superheavies at one point or another, and the only
> one I didn't like was the Baneblade. The Stormhammer's nice,

        For what? I've never managed to have them be effective,
nor have I ever seen them used effectively. When you have a
choice between Stormhammers & Shadowswords, how could you not
choose the Shadowswords?!?

> (Oh, and I never liked tunellers much either - Hellbore, etc.)

        Termites were OK, moles weren't that great. I don't
know what they were smoking when they wrote the rules for the
hellbore (10 VPs in a tin can). 1000 pts? I wouldn't even
pay the price of the troops its carrying (it's not like they
have any chance of surviving or anything).

Scott
shupes_at_...