Re: [Epic] [Epic40K] 1000pt Eldar Army list for critique

From: Mike Stachowski <mlstack_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 21:12:31 -0400

Howdy Temp,

At 03:46 PM 6/5/97 -0400, you wrote:

> My plan for use of the main force and having everyone mounted in
>Falcons/Wave Serpents is to get them to the point of the battlefield
>where I want to apply the main attack thrust and then dismount the
>stands from the transports and use the transports behind the main
>line to provide support for any CC's/Firefights and also provide some
>long range fire to this detachment. Sound feasible?

Just remember that a detachment can't lend support in CC unless it actually
has a model in hth.

   But since the Falcons were bought as transports for the Guardian Squads
they'll be able to support them even though only the Guardians will
be in contact, correct?

    Granted the Falcons won't be able to support the other 2 detachments
in the army but both of those were designed for other then CC/Firefights
anyway.